Semi-Permanent Makeup is also known as Micropigmentation and is a form of temporary cosmetic make up. It is done for the eyebrows and lips.
- A consultation is highly recommended
- After the consultation is performed, the skin is cleansed
- A brow is designed to take the measurements of the natural brow
- A sterile single-use Biotek needle is used
- Biotek pigment is implanted into the skin to create beautiful long-lasting and defined brows
- Semi-permanent makeup will last between 9 to 18 months and a yearly top-up is recommended to maintain your look fresh
- By Melanie Sciberras